Tennis Tower is a dungeon crawler about scaling a tower and collecting treasures along the way.
It was made as a collab between myself and Adrien Dittrick using the process of “gamedev tennis”. One dev added a floor to the tower and a treasure, then sent it to the other person to add a floor and a treasure, and so on for 25 rounds.
- Tennis-based dungeon crawling
- New mechanics added on every floor
- Wide variety of treasures including a tennis racket, the ball of infinite tennis and a lawnmower
- No-treasure mode (hard mode) and randomiser included
- About half an hour of dungeon crawling fun
- Free to play in-browser
- Downloadable for Windows and Linux
Screenshots & Videos